UNV IPC2225SE-DF40K-WL-I0 Camera
High quality image with 5MP, 1/2.7″CMOS sensor
• 5MP (2880*1620)@30/25fps; 4MP (2560*1440)@30/25fps;3MP (2304*1296)@30/25fps; 2MP (1920*1080)@30/25fps;
• Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
• Intelligent perimeter protection, include cross line, intrusion, enter area, leave area detection
• Based on target classification, smart intrusion prevention significantly reduce false alarm caused by leaves, birds and lights etc., accurately focus on human and, motor vehicle and non-motor vehicle
• Intelligent People Flow Counting and Crowd Density Monitoring
• Colorhunter technology ensures 24-hour full-color images
• 120dB true WDR technology enables clear image in strong light scene
• Support 9:16 corridor Mode
IPC2225SE-DF40K-WL-I0 5MP Bullet Fixed Lens
UNV IPC2225SE-DF40K-WL-I0 Camera :
The IPC2225SE-DF40K-WL-I0 network camera is manufactured by Uniview
Chinese manufacturer of video surveillance products.
It is a 5MP fixed bullet network Camera
With a motorized zoom lens for convenient viewing angle adjustment.
It has a 1/2.7 inch progressive scan CMOS sensor
It can capture high quality videos with a resolution of up to 5MP.
IPC2225SE-DF40K-WL-I0 is equipped with Smart Infrared (IR) technology
Which automatically adjusts the intensity from the built-in infrared LEDs
Based on ambient light conditions
This ensures perfect visibility even in low light conditions
The camera also has Color Hunter technology
It uses deep learning algorithms to recognize and highlight key aspects of a scene
Which makes it easier to focus.
Color Hunter technology, which uses deep learning algorithms, makes it easy
Discrimination and highlighting the basic elements in the scene to identify people and things.
They can be used in a variety of indoor and outdoor monitoring applications.
Indoor and Outdoor Camera :
outdoor and Indoor Cameras are two types of security cameras that are used in different contexts.
Indoor cameras are intended for indoor use and are often smaller
Because they do not need to be weather resistant.
They are frequently used to monitor activities in homes and businesses
and retail stores and other enclosed locations.
On the other hand, outdoor cameras are weatherproof and can be deployed in a range of outdoor environments
Including car parks, building perimeter and outdoor meeting areas.
Outdoor cameras are usually weatherproof
They can withstand extreme temperatures, heavy rains, and other environmental variables.
Infrared technology can also be used to improve visibility in low-light conditions
Some models may include built in heaters or Ventilation systems to reduce Condensation or fogging.
You can see another version of UNV
Specification: UNV IPC2225SE-DF40K-WL-I0 Camera