UNV IPC2325SB-DZK-I0 Camera
• High quality image with 5MP, 1/2.7″CMOS sensor
• 5MP (2880*1620)@ 30/25fps; 4MP (2560*1440)@ 30/25fps; 3MP (2304*1296) @30/25fps; 2MP (1920*1080) @30/25fps
• Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
• Smart intrusion prevention, include cross line, intrusion, enter area, leave area detection
• Based on target classification, smart intrusion prevention significantly reduce false alarm caused by leaves, birds and lights etc., accurately focus on human and, motor vehicle and non-motor vehicle
• Intelligent People Flow Counting and Crowd Density Monitoring
• LightHunter technology ensures ultra-high image quality in low illumination environment
• 120dB true WDR technology enables clear image in strong light scene
• Support 9:16 Corridor Mode
IPC2325SB-DZK-I0 5MP Bullet Motorized Vari-focal Lens
UNV IPC2325SB-DZK-I0 Camera :
Uniview’s IPC2325SB-DZK-I0 network camera is another model.
It’s a motorized Light Hunter Camera with a 5MP Vari-Focus Bullet Reticle.
It has a motorized zoom lens and Light Hunter technology
This provides superior image quality in low-light conditions.
It has a 1/2.7 inch progressive scan CMOS sensor
IPC2325SB-DZK-I0 can record high quality video footage of up to 5 megapixels.
It is suitable for use in a variety of indoor and outdoor monitoring applications
Including monitoring homes, businesses and other indoor and outdoor spaces.
indoor and outdoor camera :
outdoor and Indoor cameras are two types of security cameras that are used in different contexts.
Indoor cameras are intended for indoor use and are often smaller
Because they do not need to be weather resistant.
They are frequently used to monitor activities in homes and businesses
and retail stores and other enclosed locations.
On the other hand, the outdoor Cameras are weather resistant
It can be deployed in a range of external environments
Including car parks, building perimeter and outdoor meeting areas.
Outdoor cameras are usually weatherproof
It can withstand extreme temperatures, heavy rains, and other environmental variables
Infrared technology can also be used to improve visibility in low-light conditions
Some models may include built-in heaters or ventilation systems to reduce condensation or fogging.
network camera :
A network camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera
used for surveillance with an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection
It is capable of transmitting video and audio clips over a computer network or the Internet.
Unlike traditional CCTV cameras, which use analog or digital video recorders
Network cameras can be connected directly to IP networks, eliminating the need for additional hardware.
Network cameras can be used in a variety of settings
Including homes, businesses and government agencies
It has become increasingly popular due to its ease of Installation, Scalability, and advanced features
Such as remote access, motion Detection, and video Analytics.
You can also check out another version of UNV
Specification: UNV IPC2325SB-DZK-I0 Camera